ndutyke's diet diary

I kinda love myself as a woman with extra kilos on my weight. But when the health is in trouble, and the clothes don't suit your previous size, any longer... well darling, then I know that I should do something about it. This blog is my diary, on my attempt to lose 5 kilos (or more), and get healthier too of course!

Thursday, August 02, 2007

hari pertamaku

ah ini pasti hanya sugesti.
bahwa aku uring2an karena kurang asupan makanan.
pasti sugesti ini ada kontra-sugestinya...

macam harry potter saja....

2 Comments:

Blogger -ndutyke said...

wohohoho..komen pertama oleh ku di postingan pertama ku.. :D

Thursday, August 02, 2007 1:43:00 PM  
Blogger Niken said...

komen kedua neeeh...sbnrnya segendut apa sih jeng...kok kl dari foto ga gitu2x amat...but anyway..SEMANGAAAATTT

Thursday, August 02, 2007 7:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home